Wednesday, August 19, 2009


Whew...back again! My sister has been here for two weeks and with folks stopping it has been a bit hectic. All is well and we are blessed. The children are doing fantastic. They love to swim, talk and laugh. They are learning more and more English, but they certainly do chatter on in Amharic! Taylor is back at Fl. State, Jesse is safe, Graham is loving Greenville and Gabe is loving NYC. Behailu started school yesterday. First grade at Lake Park. He loves it. he got into the car and said "Mom you are wonderful"...I love those new words he is learning. Joni went back to work part time until Jan., Tim is busy as ever and we are both amazed at how this parenting thing comes right back. God is faithful because w/o Him none of this would be possible. Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

  1. love the blog...love the pictures...love your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I am following your blog and I love it. My cousin (Melina Kemph) in New York I believe is good friends with one of your sons. She told us about your blog. It is so awesome what you guys have done. My wife and I and our 3 small children have had a heart for Ethiopia for a long time. In fact, we were about 1/2 way through an adoption in Ethiopia when my wife found out she was pregnant with our 3rd child, and Ethiopia will not allow you to continue an adoption if you are pregnant. so we had to put it on hold.

    Fast forwarding a little: We are making plans to move to Ethiopia next summer as a family and live among the poor and do family ministry/missions there. We are very excited, and amazed at what God has planned for us. We live in Dallas, Texas and live at an International Bible School called Christ for the Nations. Anyway, I wanted to share with you a little about our story, b/c we are planning on relying on the Holy Spirit to help us rescue street children and others and having them live with us and stuff. I don't know what God has planned in full but I believe it is bigger than we can imagine!

    Your children are beautiful!

    I wanted to share with you a short video I made of my trip to ET in May. I thought maybe you guys would like it. It is about 7 minutes long.

    May the Lord bless you.

    You are doing what Jesus was all about.....

    Jimmy
    video: http://www.youtube.com/user/GrossFamily1

    ReplyDelete